Bespoke garments are priced individually depending on their specifications. The prices below are to be used as a guide and can be clarified and discussed during the selection and fitting process.
- Two-piece bespoke suits from £895
- Three-piece bespoke suit from £1,150
- Jackets and Blazers from £795
- Trousers from £295
- Shorts from £ 250
- Overcoats from £1,200
- Morning Suits from £1995
- Dinner Suits from £1250
- Shirts from £160 NB: Shirt bundles are available upon request
- Wardrobe Makeover Session £150 Includes home visit and 2 hours of advice
It takes an average of just over 3 metres of plain cloth to make a suit however, this amount can increase significantly when selecting cloths containing bold stripes or checks as they require more cloth when pattern matching.
Other factors such as a client’s size and shape can often require up to 50% more fabric when making a suit, understandably any increase in size also increases the use of all internal fabrics, paddings and interlinings. All these factors influence price to some degree and it is therefore sometimes hard to be exact on price until we see the client for the first time.
Tax Free Shopping
We offer Tax Free shopping for overseas clients who can claim 20% VAT back if they meet the below conditions
Who is eligible for Tax Free Shopping?
- If you have permanent residence in a non-EU country
- If you are a European Community resident intending to leave the United Kingdom for a destination outside the EU by the end of the third month after the month when you bought the goods. You must stay outside the EU for at least 12 months.
All Prices are correct as of 1st January 2017 and include VAT at the current rate of 20%